Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mid-term

Well. It's that time of the college school year.

We are mid-semester. Mid-term. Which means midterm exams.

Ted and I have both been busy creating, giving, and grading these exams.

Which is why you haven't heard from me in a few days.

I'll be back up and running soon, I hope! As any teacher in a brand new program or position knows, creating these things from scratch takes time. A lot of time.

I'm hoping to post about the fall colors and our neighborhood soon! To hold you over until the next post, here are some quick updates via photographs. :)

Ooooouuuuur house... is a very very very fine house!

The weather has been beautiful. (View from our back porch)

yoga cat

I only have eyes for you, dahling.

One of my replacement compost worms. A real red wiggler. They are slowly but surely chomping their way through our food scraps and leaving their castings! The only thing they don't seem to like is carrot shavings...

That's all for now. I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment