Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Official Technology Report

There has been an interesting development in the case of the water-logged laptop. Minnie, our little black kitty, was caught red-pawed getting into the vase of flowers in the bathroom. Suspicion has turned its ugly head toward her. Milo may not be the culprit after all.


Whatever happened the night the vase tipped, the outcome remains the same:  My laptop is kaput. Broken.

It needs a new logic board and repairs, which in the end will cost me almost as much as a new computer, so.... I'm thinking of just getting a new computer. Maybe a desktop this time:


The year of exorbitant expenses continues!!

Needless to say, there will not be many blog posts in the interim. At least not with many pictures. I'll try to get things up and running again as soon as possible - I have so many posts I need to catch up on.

Hopefully you've subscribed by email or bloglovin so you'll get an update when these intermittent posts appear.

Until we meet again - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment