Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Please Excuse My Hyperbole

Who has the BEST husband in the world?

This gal.

Yes, I also grimace when people post statements like this on Facebook and Twitter ("I have the best husband in the world!" Gush, gush, barf.), but today I am feelin' it. :)

While out shopping for the nieces and nephew yesterday, we stopped into the Apple store, and my dear husband spent his Fantasy Football winnings on a new computer for ME!

All together now: "Awwwwwwww!!!"

We decided to go with the same laptop I had before, the 13" MacBook Pro, since with his educator discount he could save $200. I mean, you can't turn that down. BTW, if you're an educator with an ID, Apple will give you a few discounts... check it out.

I couldn't be happier with this Christmas gift. It's just what I have been wanting and needing, and most importantly, it allows me to get back to blogging!

So this Christmas, I am giving thanks for being married to the best husband in the world. Yes, the very best.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet!!! I love it - didn't want to miss a minute of your blog posts!
    Good Job Ted!
    Score!!

    ReplyDelete